The ACPA20 Planning Team is committed to the creation of a convention experience that is accessible to all attendees. Throughout your registration and convention experience, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have difficulty accessing any portions of the convention, experience website incompatibility with adaptive technology, or have suggestions on how we can make this convention more accessible.
The ACPA20 Access Guide will be made available by early December. In the meantime, any accessibility-related questions can be directed to the Access Chair, Dale Ellen O’Neill, at email@example.com.
- Sign Language Interpreters will be available upon request. Please note this in your Convention registration, or contact Angela Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org to modify your convention registration.
- Print and Large Print program books are available upon request. Please note this in your Convention registration, or contact Angela Hoffman at email@example.com to modify your convention registration.
- Universal design refers to a broad spectrum of ideas meant to produce environments that are inherently accessible.
- Universal design aspects of the ACPA Annual Convention include registration counters and stages/presentation spaces.
- Check out these valuable tips for things you can do to ensure access: Equity & Inclusion Committee website.