ACPA welcomes the children and family members of all Convention attendees. For those who are nursing or require a space to feed their children, the Omni Nashville Hotel has a designated family room located on the third floor in the Gibson Boardroom. In the family room, you will find a variety of activities for various age groups. This is also a space for individuals who are nursing or require a space to feed their children. Please note that childcare will not be provided during the Convention.
ACPA Family and Lactation Space
Omni Nashville Hotel (March 2-4)
Third Floor – Gibson Boardroom
For a virtual tour of the space, visit this link.
During the Convention, there will also be family restrooms with amenities that include extra space, a fold-down baby changing station, ADA compliant lavatories, sinks, and mirrors. Family restrooms can be found at the designated locations:
Music City Center
First Floor (March 1 – 5)
- Family restroom along Demonbreun St. and 5th St./ Next to room 101
- Family restroom between Hall A1 and Hall B
Nashville International Airport (BNA)*
- Concourse A/B Waiting Lounge – Right of the stage
- Concourse B – Right of Noshville restaurant
- Concourse B – Right of Gate B8
- Concourse C – Left of Gate C5
- Concourse C – Left of Gate C16
- Concourse C Waiting Lounge – Left of the stage
For additional information or general inquiries, please visit the ACPA20 Information Desk near On-Site Registration on Floor 1M of Music City Center.
*Unfortunately, converting these restroom locations is out of ACPA’s control.
** ACPA does not have Convention activities on the third level.