About Career Central
Career Central at Convention is the hub for career services during ACPA’s Annual Convention. At the Convention, professionals, educators, and students are expected to learn and network.
- Job Seeker Guide to Career Central
- Employer Guide to Career Central – Interviewing On Site
- Employer Guide to Career Central – Not Interviewing on Site
It is here that candidates and employers have a convenient forum to arrange on-site interviews, meet and discuss career options, participate in mock interviews along with other career development sessions, and explore career advancement opportunities. Recruitment of all levels of professionals in all functional areas of student affairs and higher education – entry-level, mid-level, and senior level - happens during Career Central at Convention.
The volunteers who coordinate and staff Career Central at Convention are committed to serving both employers and candidates as effectively and efficiently as possible. Services available include, but are not limited to: position listings, interview scheduling, workshops, mock interviews, and resume reviews to assist both candidates and employers.
Career Central at Convention will begin with orientations on Friday, March 28, 2014 and full services from Saturday, March 29 through Tuesday, April 1, 2014.
For information about shipping to Career Central at Convention, please contact Ted Carroll.
The Career Central section will be updated often so please stay tuned.
For more information, contact:
Program Manager, Career Central and Global Initiatives
Chair, Career Central
Rutgers University (New Jersey)
The Career Central Support Team:
- Susan Boyd, Chair, Rutgers University-The State University of New Jersey
- Lauren Garrett, 2015 Chair Elect, William and Mary, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sharon Stead, 2013 Past Chair UC Irvine, email@example.com
- Megs Johnson, Co-Chair Marketing, The Ohio State University
- Rosemarie Scilipoti, Co-Chair Marketing, Columbia University
- Cover Heishman, Co-Chair Technology, James Madison University
- Nathan Cheesman, Co-Chair Technology, University of Missouri
- Cindy Spungin, Co-Chair Logistics, Brandeis University
- Jason Hunt, Co-Chair Logistics, Rutgers University
- Matt Kerch, Co-Chair Employer Relations, University of Alabama
- Gina Hurny, Co-Chair Employer Relations, Penn State University
- Anthony Brumfield, Co-Chair Entity Engagement, Appalachian State University
- Deanna Rella, Co-Chair Entity Engagement, UNC Charlotte
- Manuel Ruiz, Chair, External Relations, Gettysburg College
- Emily Reetz, Co-Chair Candidate Relations, University of Detroit Mercy
- Wando Holt, Co-Chair Candidate Relations, Ithaca College