Career Development and Advancement exists as a priority for our members, and the ACPA18 Convention has designated a team to focus on experiences and educational opportunities at ACPA18.
The on-site Career Central ACPA18 will host a number of development opportunities across various functional areas. It includes a dedicated physical space where graduate students and professionals at any stage of their career can explore and invest in the development of their career. Furthermore, at ACPA18 graduate students, professionals of every level, and employers will have a convenient space to:
- Meet and discuss career trajectories and opportunities
- Participate in mock interviews and resume critiques
- Process career transitions in and out of the field, as well as within various functional areas
- Have a headshot taken by a professional photographer
- Navigate through professional wants and needs
- Understand graduate school opportunities (masters, doctoral, and beyond)
- Explore pathways from one functional area to another
The volunteers who coordinate and staff events have a passion for Career Development & Advancement, they are committed to serving professionals, graduate students, and employers as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Please note: All participants in on-site events and activities hosted by the Career Development & Advancement team must be registered for the Annual Convention.
For questions about Career Development and Advancement at ACPA18, contact Tara Milliken.