- All individuals, including program presenters, attending the convention must pay a registration fee.
- Student rates are for full-time, currently enrolled students only. You must be an ACPA Graduate or Undergraduate Student Member to qualify. Those who are employed full-time are not eligible for student rates.
- In order to qualify for member rates, membership with ACPA must be valid through March 31, 2017. You must have your own individual ID number. You will not get a member rate by using your college/university or organizational member ID number.
- Registrants with a one-day pass are permitted to upgrade to a full registration. However ACPA’s cancellation policies will apply for those who need to change their order from “full” to “one-day” registration.
- Registrations are transferable to ACPA members and registrants of the same membership type. Registration transfers are not permitted to non-members. To transfer a convention registration, download the ACPA Registration Transfer Request Formand fax form to 1.202.827.0601 or email email@example.com
Methods of Payment and Policies
Payment can be made by check, money order, or credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover). Purchase orders or International orders are not accepted. A service/processing fee of US $55 per registration will be assessed for returned checks. Changes in payment method after initial payment is processed are not permitted.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
To cancel a registration and request a refund, log in to your registration using the information at the bottom of the confirmation email and request cancellation. For assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org. All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder. Telephone requests will not be honored.
Refund request timelines are as follows:
- Refund requests received by February 1, 2017 will receive a full refund.
- Refund requests received between February 2 – March 1, 2017, will receive a refund equal to 50 percent of the appropriate registration fees.
- Cancellations received after March 1, 2017 will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds for no shows will not be granted.
- Pre-Convention Colloquia fees will be refunded in full if written request is received or postmarked by March 1, 2017. Registrants will receive a full registration refund for canceled workshops due to low enrollment or will be offered the opportunity to switch workshops.