- All individuals, including program presenters, attending the convention must pay a registration fee.
- Student rates are for full-time, currently enrolled students only. You must be an ACPA Graduate or Undergraduate Student Member to qualify. Those who are employed full-time are not eligible for student rates.
- In order to qualify for member rates, membership with ACPA must be valid through March 31, 2017. You must have your own individual ID number. You will not get a member rate by using your college/university or organizational member ID number.
- Registrants with a one-day pass are permitted to upgrade to a full registration. However ACPA’s cancellation policies will apply for those who need to change their order from “full” to “one-day” registration.
- Registrations are transferable to ACPA members and registrants of the same membership type. Registration transfers are not permitted to non-members. To transfer a convention registration, download the ACPA Registration Transfer Request Formand fax form to 1.202.827.0601 or email [email protected]
Methods of Payment and Policies
Payment can be made by check, money order, or credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover). Purchase orders or International orders are not accepted. A service/processing fee of US $55 per registration will be assessed for returned checks. Changes in payment method after initial payment is processed are not permitted.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
To cancel a registration and request a refund, log in to your registration using the information at the bottom of the confirmation email and request cancellation. For assistance, email [email protected]. All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder. Telephone requests will not be honored.
Refund request timelines are as follows:
- Refund requests received by February 1, 2017 will receive a full refund.
- Refund requests received between February 2 – March 1, 2017, will receive a refund equal to 50 percent of the appropriate registration fees.
- Cancellations received after March 1, 2017 will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds for no shows will not be granted.
- Pre-Convention Colloquia fees will be refunded in full if written request is received or postmarked by March 1, 2017. Registrants will receive a full registration refund for canceled workshops due to low enrollment or will be offered the opportunity to switch workshops.