• All individuals, including program presenters, attending the convention must pay a registration fee. Program presenters must be registered by 7 December, 2018 or programs will be reviewed for removal from the convention program and spaces offered to presenters on the alternate list. Individual presenters on group programs that are not registered will be deleted. Research paper and research poster authors who will not be present at Convention must be listed on the proposal as authors, not presenters. Research paper and poster presenters who are not registered by 7 December 2018 will be changed to authors.
• Student rates are for full-time, currently enrolled students only. You must be an ACPA Graduate or Undergraduate Student Member to qualify. Those who are employed full-time are not eligible for student rates.
• In order to qualify for member rates, membership with ACPA must be valid through 7 March, 2019. You must have your own individual ID number. You will not get a member rate by using your college/university or organizational member ID number.
• Registrants with a one-day pass are permitted to upgrade to a full registration. However ACPA’s cancellation policies will apply for those who need to change their order from “full” to “one-day” registration.
• Registrations are transferable to ACPA members and registrants of the same membership type. Registration transfers are not permitted to non-members. To transfer a convention registration, download the ACPA Registration Transfer Request Form and fax form to 1.202.827.0601 or email [email protected]
Methods of Payment and Policies
Payment can be made by check, money order, or credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover). Purchase orders or International orders are not accepted. A service/processing fee of US $55 per registration will be assessed for returned checks. Changes in payment method after initial payment is processed are not permitted.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
To cancel a registration and request a refund, log in to your registration using the information at the bottom of the confirmation email and request cancellation. For assistance, email [email protected] All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder. Telephone requests will not be honored.
Refund request timelines are as follows:
• Refund requests received by 1 February 2019 will receive a full refund.
• Refund requests received between 2 February 2019 and 1 March 2019, will receive a refund equal to 50 percent of the appropriate registration fees.
• Cancellations received after 1 March 2019 will not be eligible for a refund.
• Refunds for no shows will not be granted.
• Pre-Convention Colloquia fees will be refunded in full if written request is received or postmarked by March 1, 2018. Registrants will receive a full registration refund for canceled workshops due to low enrollment or will be offered the opportunity to switch workshops.